Monday, December 01, 2008

nice stat

I looked at my last 12 months chart on last.fm, and The Flaming lips are at 1000.  I got sortof burned out on them, and haven't listened to them for awhile, so it's funny I just sortof have given them a vacation for awhile after listening to them for exactly 1000 songs :)  Is kinda weird how Beck is #4 for the year too with 772 listens, considering I didn't start listening to him until like 3 months ago.  I was really into Sea Change, but lately been listening to his other albums, and I like them a lot.  I really like how last.fm does real time statistics now and lets you look at exactly your last 7 days to the hour or other time periods, instead of their limited choices before.  I appreciate last.fm a lot, it's easy to forget it's even keeping stats, just listen to whatever I feel like.  It's fun looking at my friend's stats too, once I finally convince them to get an account :)  Tonight I'm really into Agalloch.

No comments: