Monday, February 04, 2008

got a cell phone

The teeny-bopping whiper snappers I work with find it hard to believe a 31 year old has never had a cell phone, but I finally got one (not too hard to believe, I was never a nerd...I've always been a jock!)

I'm pretty happy with it, it lets me take pictures, and text message, and I have 4 gigs of room to put songs and stuff. It has bluetooth and I got some wireless headphones for it. The number will be the same as my old land line in a couple of days, I decided to ditch the land line (too much money). It also lets me go to websites and stuff, so I've been wasting a lot of time since I got it getting it set up like I want it... Can pretty much assure myself than I have no reason to be bored anymore since I got this mobile phone :) Here is webpage for phone if you are interested:

http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/mobile%20phones_select%20by%20carrier_alltel_WAVE.jhtml

No comments: