Monday, February 04, 2008

couple new pages I registered to

Here's a couple of links to pages I have control over, new to me mostly. Having fun with cell phone :)

del.icio.us

I signed up to this because I want a easy way to bookmark stuff then be able to go them fast on my cell phone. That's basically what I plan to use it for, however I may put a bunch of other stuff sometime. I used to put all sorts of cool links in my blog here or email people, nowadays last couple years just got jaded and realized you find cool stuff all the time so :)

flickr
Much the same thing, although I plan to put pictures I would like to share from my cell phone on here. Some day I'd like to shell out and buy a cheap real phone, but for now am happy as a clam to have a camera on my phone :) I haven't actually uploaded any photos yet, and time is running out tonight. But I will!

twitter

This is an annoying website, and I probably wouldn't consider it if I didn't have a good friend using it too. Concept is you just update it a lot with whatever you are doing or stuff you want to share and your friends can see it and you can see what they are doing, heh. Sortof pointless, but the super everyone all at once feed is sortof fun if you don't have any "friends" I guess.

1 comment:

Brenden said...

Q, check out my del.icio.us links..


http://del.icio.us/brendenbryan