Sunday, October 07, 2007

wee

Finally listened to enough Porcupine Tree to have it jump up one on my chart :) I don't manipulate my charts other than I use it to choose what sort of music I'm in the mood to listen to, sometimes. I have been trying really hard to not listen to my top 2 bands because obviously I listened to the living crap out of them earlier this year :) Been slipping and letting a lot of Maroon 5 play though...their new album is freaking tight, at least. I just listen to whatever I'm in the mood to listen to, been mostly into the Flaming Lips, Meshuggah, Hum, Jeff Buckley, Blonde Redhead, and well last couple weeks I was having a Buckcherry week, they aren't really that bad heh. My stats would obviously be a lot different if it recorded what I listened to in my car, but it'd take a lot of money to get that going, unfortunately. I'd like to just go buy another little pink ipod shuffle but I was disapointed in the manner it handled played song counts, may as well save up for something a little bigger with a little more functionality (miss that thing though :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: