Sunday, November 12, 2006

lots of stuff

A bunch of cool pages:

  • "T.O. SURVIVAL GUIDE" is very good guide for Bill Parcells on how to deal with T.O.  I thought it was freaking hillarious, heh.
  • SOOOO CLOOOSE yet SOOOO FARRR AWAY field goal attempt.  This one had to hurt!!!!!!!
  • Awesome, cute anchor on Fox News with hillarious Freudian slip :)
  • Kiwi!
  • Funny images!!!  Found lots of these tonight! :)  20 Images, it's Fark thread, Fark "motivational poster" thread, a  big directory of images, cats!!!, and finally this website has tons of meme-related images.
  • I wanted something like these so bad when I used to drive 30 minutes on highway 56 to commute to work.  No cars for 2 miles in front of me, no cars for 2 miles behind me except for Mr. Road Rage wondering why I am only driving 4 mph over speed limit, heh.  Push a button, ":(" "back off" "idiot".  Awesome!!!!
  • Using stem cells to vacinate mice against lung cancer?
  • Some guy so rich he was willing to put super-ultra rare stamp worth hundreds of thousands of dollars on mail-in ballot with no return address just to do something really nuts.  At least I am hoping he wasn't just being forgetful or something!!!
  • Super awesome $254,000 Christmas card with pop-up Christmas tree made out of 6kg of gold.  Fancy!!!
  • Quiz for which American accent do you have?  Nailed my Kansas accent pretty well.  Am pretty sure that we don't have an accent here, it's everywhere else they talk funny.
  • 10 awesome pictures of the cosmos.

No comments: