Thursday, November 09, 2006

idiot test!!!


  • Here is a sortof fun little idiot test. I learned about 5 times that yes I am an idiot :D

  • Looks like they were able to restore eyesight to blind mice using cell transplants. This is cool, having made the poor decision to smoke for the last 12 years I know I'm at greater risk of macular degeneration etc.

  • Looks like the 49ers may be leaving San Francisco!! I'm not so much a 49er type person, but my boss is a big fan, will be interesting to see his reaction.

  • I like the rightmost picture on first row, IM IN UR FRIDGE EATIN UR FOODZ :)

  • Heres a cool website with hundreds of streaming episodes of popular television shows, including Family Guy and South Park.

  • Fire at Gatorland :( Unfortunately a few animals were killed. Have stopped by here a couple of times on vacations and is definitely a cool place, hundreds of alligators all over the place!

No comments: