Sunday, October 22, 2006

kindof hitting a nerve

Here's a nice little editorial that is rather painful to read :) I don't live in a big city with nuts freeway traffic so can't really relate, I guess. When driving I guess my philosophy is just to minimize my stupid driving mistakes and to try to be aware of what crazy people in cars are going to do to try to kill me, and be ready... But if it comes to a choice between being an asshole or a nice guy, I guess I have problems being an asshole most of the time :)

I like this editorial, it's sortof difficult for me to decide whether the writer actually meant some of the praise he wrote about "Mr. Nice Guy Driver" or was |---| this close to a case of absolute road rage :)

I dunno, I guess it's best to try to not let other people unduly influence your day, but that's definitely easier said than done!!

No comments: