Friday, September 29, 2006

nfl picks

I was thinking there wasn't as many great matchups this week as last week. I think I am wrong however. After doing my picks I realize there are a lot more games I'm not sure of than those I'm pretty sure of.

Pretty sure of games:

ari atl (i like arizona but atlanta not crappy team)
dall tenn
sf kc
indy jets (would be close but Indy unfortunately solid on offense)
NE cinn (GO PATS!!!!!)

Not so sure of or hard to pick games:

minn at buff (Minn looking good this year :) )
no at car (who knows, carolina getting back together)
sd at bal (will be a great game)
miami at hou (ug both teams I have no love for)
detr at st lou (st lou showing life but detroit due)
cle at oakl (go browns! hopefully oaklond sucking)
jack at wash (go jags, so awesome shutting down pittsburgh)
sea at chicago (go bears!!!!)
gb at phil (who knows, both teams hard to gauge, phil probly)


Anyways will be a great Sunday to watch football :)
Go Pats!!!!!!!!!

No comments: