Saturday, August 19, 2006

ug

I have to stop ranting about stuff that I really will never be able to do anything about and isn't healthy to dwell on!!

LOL sorry bout the rant. Luckily theres only like 3 people who ever read my blog and I think you guys know me well enough to know I'm not actually a complete dick in real life.

Thank goodness for this newfangled "blog" technology where I can at least delete or edit my posts. That last one was actually pretty good and pretty close to being on target to what I really feel, but I need to do a little polishing...who gets something right on the first draft, anyways?

On a positive note I have the Japanese letters for "delete" down pretty darn good.

Going to see snakes on a plane today! Is going to be a horrible, horrible movie.

Tonights preseason matchup between Pats and Cardinals will be interesting. Am glad to see Junior Seau coming out of his not even a week old retirement to help with the linebackers! Teddy Bruschi not having much luck since being plastered on all the newspapers after the last Super Bowl the Pats won :( Am really positive about the Pats this year, in fact pretty psyched up about football in general. I guess this is Matt Leinart's first start, according to the previews on NFL network. I pretty much dislike the idea of preseason football games...cause these are very physically dangerous games, and these games are meaningless...and yet the scalpers are still making a killing off the tickets. Anyways it's great to have football to watch...20 days till the first REAL game :)

No comments: