Sunday, March 16, 2008

relevant Patriots post

Look last season was nothing but awesomeness. You know, they only lost 1 game. Hmmm.... well look at the entire picture. Few guys getting older, few spots to fill. I am not ready for football season... Hopefully will be by August. Anyways, checked the newsgroup and heres a good post outlining the state of the team. What I've learned from 5 minutes after my team lost the Super Bowl this year is there are hundreds of retards who post on usenet lol. God, who invited them anyways. Hope they are ready for their crappy team to lose to the Pats again!!! :) Seriously, last season, when I think about it, is soooo confusing in my mind. Has to be one of the most freaking awesome seasons ever, and just the more mad props to the Giants...I don't blame them for playing like they did and taking advantage of the situation at all.

No comments: