Friday, June 08, 2007

radio

Added a radio station to the sidebar. I had been kindof skeptical about it until I tried it a few times, is very uncanny how it plays some of my favorite songs, at least with a pretty good ratio of stuff I've liked. Been thinking about resetting my stats though, as sortof annoying how my ipod will lie to my computer and say I listened to a song ah 20 times in the last 2 days. Not completely impossible, especially considering how much I had had to drink on some of those days, and some of the crazy nuts play counts were on songs I did like, but the thing is, somehow Garbage jumped to like my #2 band or something, as did Slayer and Maroon 5. Now I enjoy their new album a lot, but that's sortof crazy. I'd been thinking to just go with the flow and let my ipod have it's fun, but it's sortof annoying that the songs I really do play only once or 2-3 times, well they sortof overshadowed by whatever on ipod. Also...ipod really glitchy, is sortof fun except when it picks inconvienient times to just fizz out and deleting everything with a few fsck.vfat -a's in the mix too, plug in, unplug, plug in, unplug. Ah, trying to find the relevant portions in Amarok's source code to maybe get it a little less glitchy on the play counts, for some bands it works perfect, some it just nuts inflates. One thing I may not be able to do anything about is that I fear my ipod counts a play, even if's only 1 second to jump to next random track. It'd be regrettable if that was the case, considering it's interface is just skip skip skip till you find what you want :) Anyways, will see.

1 comment:

Brenden said...

Rockin Qdogg!